Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After 35 Years We're Bitter Friends (warning, poem does contain swear words)

I shake my head in total disbelief. After all these years, you’re no longer my closest friend Well fuck you! There, I’ll keep it nice and b…

Started by Steve Goldsmith

0 Jan 25, 2011

A Burial at Sea

It was a lovely and tranquil day on that fateful day The water it looked like glass, all shimmery and flat With my eyes closed and a rye sm…

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

That Mangy Cat

That cat’s a real pain in the arse He walks around like he owns the joint Well news flash cat – you come last There, I’ve made my point. M…

0 Jan 21, 2011

The Mirror is Me

I was only having fun, I didn’t mean to pull the trigger I’m no more qualified than he, but my ego is much bigger How was I to know? Was it…

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

The Men in Their Musty Old Coats – by Steve G

Who is that old man looking at me? All decorated and clothed in musty old clothes I look at my father, who has a lump in his throat With a…

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

Farts in a Jar

He's the only one to fart in a jar How utterly and totally bizarre his pin point accuracy was second to none   I guess he was a bit of hero…

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

Consensus Reality

Consensus Realityc               (When is Time ?)                                                                   for Laurie Anderson SPI…

Started by Angel Finnegan

1 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Adrian Wiggins

Instead of heaven

Instead of Heaven by Ilan The loneliness of  a birdcall from a birdcage  over the top of my head, Neanderthal I feel, White picket fences…

Started by Ilan

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Hynek

untitled - (can anyone think of a title?)

her dulcet tones reverberated and echoed in my mind, unashamed of their repurcussions. They melted wrongness off my limbs and glued insanit…

Started by Rebecca Hynek

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Hynek

living on the edge of a town camp, Darwin

Ludmilla house   September 2009- September 2010   The days and nights in our Ludmilla house were punctuated by the sounds of others; their…

Started by KH

0 Dec 6, 2010

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service