Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remembering Kristallnacht

Remembering Kristallnacht by Ilan Is it love   in the marshes  for the sun is down  and t'is cold   to be locked in a dungeon  with metal…

Started by Ilan

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Ilan

From Tibet to Kingdomcome

from Tibet to Kingdomcome by Ilan In the book of poems  are all the words of life cast into dreams and hopes, pain and grief, for our liv…

Started by Ilan

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Ilan

My poetry blog

Hi, I put my poetry here: http://riflesforminds.wordpress.com <3

Started by Gregory

0 Feb 17, 2011

Dream tower

With coloured pencils she draws a castle in the sky; her dreams await   atop the steps   where a door opens. Copyright ilan Cohen 2011

Started by Ilan

0 Feb 16, 2011

Middle east peace - Mubarak is gone

Middle east peace ~ Mubarak is gone by Ilan  I understand the people hated Mubarak For his autocracy and stance  Now that he is gone  The…

Started by Ilan

0 Feb 16, 2011

The Day the Authorities Went Missing

She went sailing past the authorities without even a drone, blimp or whisper A journey to end in heart break and tears But how did the auth…

Started by Steve Goldsmith

0 Feb 15, 2011

“Holocaust” poem

“Holocaust”   Where the fires lie and the heavens burn Are the shades of life that will not return From the day that you can take control E…

Started by Rachael Belle Myers

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Ilan

Before the cooler days

I got all the dreams, I got all the visions, Of late night terrors and imaginings Of horror call them premonitions, call them what shou…

Started by jon clare

0 Feb 13, 2011

Encounter 1979 - (419 words)

Encounter 1979 (419 words)   midnight in Melbourne the gritty city a slow-motion novel unfolding around her…   no one knows her name lost ……

Started by Sharonlee

0 Feb 12, 2011

A Sonnet, Of Sorts

Write to me, I have said so much Leave me not alone, I have been here so long I never left you, you were never there to leave Find…

Started by jon clare

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Rachael Belle Myers

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service