Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In the moment

Transcendent order     This transcendent order in which you seek, Is here right now, It is in order.   Wake up sleepers, Hear your call, Op…

Started by Bridget Cameron

2 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Corey Farrell

The Longest Goodbye

“Are you staying?” I already knew the answer, the small, chilled word in my chest.   “No. I can’t.”   “You mean you won’t.”   A silent mome…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Oct 14, 2013

ritual

I inhale shards of pixilated frost:A soft, fat wave of pastel colors sparkle gayly for me a bit before fermenting into a chalky yeastI beco…

Started by Vivian Boss

0 Oct 10, 2013

Moth

2.11pm: Hushed anticipation. Rose-pink ribbons on blue files sing. Other random things, like the sounds of typing and ever-present aircon h…

Started by Lee Wilde

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Wilde

telenovela

Se vierte el té. Dices que quieres una relación abierta. Pongo un par de galletas de color amarillento en nuestros platos estúpidos. Yo ya…

Started by Vivian Boss

0 Sep 25, 2013

Steel River

More raw material for my Liar's Moon prose-poetry project.

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Sep 16, 2013

Blue

Blue. You and I in a room at night. Lit by the moon, a pale blue light flooded the quiet space. Blue. Your face… smooth, translucent skin.…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Sep 14, 2013

Table Sugar

I like my coffee like I like my women, rich and milky.
 I like it thick with honey and almond milk. 
 I like to hold it out in the middle o…

Started by Vivian Boss

0 Sep 13, 2013

Interlude

I finally get to sleep with you.    I have slept with you since the day our bodies separated. You are crushing your hands into my curves as…

Started by Vivian Boss

0 Sep 12, 2013

CRAZY DAISY

Ivana was once a beautiful ballerina, Admirers pursued her; Monaco, Prague … Cologne blurry images of the past, That night her life changed…

Started by Thomas Kotsonis

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas Kotsonis

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service