Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

001: TO GUSTAV ROBERT KIRCHHOFF [1824-1887]

Gustav Robert Kirchhoff cried hip-hooray. for work that made the periodic table grow. Found rubidium and caesium, what a show. Bunsen-Kirch…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Aug 7, 2014

Over Us All

OVER  US  ALL.                           Over us all                            t…

Started by Stephen Castle

0 May 28, 2014

Tracks-Mark

I could cry I could die All over again It’s all over; Again I just lost five Hours of my life (On this backwards trip through these backw…

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Apr 23, 2014

Like Birds

Sweet moments, like birds Flying somewhere (new) Flying away.  K. Lee Bon., copyright, all rights reserved (worldwide), 27/03/2014

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Apr 22, 2014

Bayswater WA

and the sun sets over the ocean here the cloudscape reflects the fading red. under the sky the night takes time becomes. light and colour g…

Started by Chris Whito

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Vee

Something for a rainy day

Cutting Along the Line   You cut through me With your sharp wit Or sharp tongue - I'm sure it is forked -   You cut me between what you wil…

Started by Paul O'Loughlin

0 Mar 1, 2014

Sky gaze of the Cinema’s shoal

Sky gaze of the Cinema’s shoal Whale clouds are sea deep in the light that is leaving, Silence passing, they breach the blind ordinary stre…

Started by Bruce Sinclair

2 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by David G Landgrebe

Heat

Here, beneath my skin... a third of a centimetre within my fingertips, I feel you. Distance I don't know. Aglow. Heat.. I smooth your f…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Feb 12, 2014

The clothes on my back reflect the sky

The clothes on my back reflect the sky, I have the freedom to choose; The rising wind, the ocean’s shore It tells me: ‘you have to try.’ I…

Started by Chris Whito

0 Jan 29, 2014

A view to the sea

A view to the sea All time is tidying and shrugging off The cast weight of a cramping life, Trying to pull light through the spine, I walk…

Started by Bruce Sinclair

0 Jan 17, 2014

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service