Discussions (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy birthday Sydney poetry

I would like to congratulate Sydney poetry on it's  achievements and particularly it's creator Adrian Wiggins on bringing to Sydney this op…

Started by Ilan

0 Mar 11, 2012

Poetry Books

I have published a few books and unsure what I  could do with these, selling is not my plan rather sharing with fellow poets and talking ab…

Started by Ilan

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Ilan

Katoomba

These heights held fast by the heathen and church folk, all stitched into it Like askew white fenceposts laced with strings of weed and flo…

Started by Will Swan

0 Mar 2, 2012

Member Blogs

Every now and then we'll ask members to let us know about their blogs. Let us know about yours with a comment on this post.

Started by Adrian Wiggins

6 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by rob walker

Self-Publishing Poetry - is it respected?

Hi Everyone. I’ve just joined and I have to say that this site has developed a nice community of like minded people.    I want to throw som…

Started by Rachael Belle Myers

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Sands

Calling for Submissions!

Pollen Magazine is a critical cultural journal to be printed in April and distributed in Sydney and Melbourne. We are currently tendering f…

Started by pollenmagazine

6 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Cleo Gardiner

Request to post Blog dets.

Well, here it is -     jamesjottings.blogspot.com In addition, a few other contact methods -   www.nwg-inc.com Gmail - rimeriter@gmail.co…

Started by Jim Spain

0 Feb 21, 2012

Poems from the Factory

Copies of my new book are now available from Amazon.com Poems from the Factory by Ken Setter (Kindle Edition - Feb 15, 2012) - Kindle eBook…

Started by Ken Setter

0 Feb 19, 2012

Is payment a privilege rather than a right?

Judging by the rather dispiriting conversation between yours truly and Mascara Literary Review this morning, it would appear the mag is str…

Started by Justin Lowe

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Rochford Street Review

Polish writer Zbigniew Herbert, poet

Sydney Morning Herald article worth reading:   Time to pause. Let the  electronic flicker and throes of modern life fade, let the volume di…

Started by Tim Entwisle

3 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Justin Lowe

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service