All Discussions Tagged 'poetry' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Can't Decide (or Rushcutters Bay)

Logos smeared in shimmering rouge  On a night-hushed harbour  The soggy blink and burst  Of fluorescent overtime   Cupping the tinkle-donk…

Started by Skye Loneragan

17 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Cj Shaw

The Lost

Earlier tonight I came across Austin Kleon's newspaper blackout poems Intrigued, I thought I'd give it a go, but with my own twist. Instead…

Started by Lee Wilde

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Lee Wilde

Janus (work in progress)

23rd century girl. Bruised beauty. Something about her eyes…... sooty, disillusioned from promises and lies. Wanting everything or nothing…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 May 28, 2012

you have stolen my reflection

I do not recognise my bodythis collection of buriedbones and bared limbsthat has carried me to here   my hands bent to hipsmeet unfamiliar…

Started by Nicole

2 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by MaryMacaroni

Happy birthday Sydney poetry

I would like to congratulate Sydney poetry on it's  achievements and particularly it's creator Adrian Wiggins on bringing to Sydney this op…

Started by Ilan

0 Mar 11, 2012

Gracie Baby

Gracie Baby - My Great Great Grandma   Her slub skin, Woven through age, Potters pensively. Amongst mole hills, That puncture her lawn. Squ…

Started by Joe Worthington

0 Feb 27, 2012

My love for you

My love for you is an endless stream of flowers that bring fragrance to the hills and the valleys  As I float in the waters of love with yo…

Started by Ilan

0 Feb 23, 2012

The Performer

There was a man up a pole, Who swayed and dangled a dance, agitating pigeons and sparrows, how thoughtless, mind-numbing, powerless. Dilige…

Started by Joe Worthington

0 Feb 20, 2012

This Is Where It Begins [Poem]

This is where it begins   This is where it begins in a dry creek bed strewn with litter the inviting dark a mystery to follow. You can go s…

Started by Deb Matthews-Zott

2 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Deb Matthews-Zott

I Am Music [poem]

I am music I am music I am music I enter the room with percussion Or a gentle rise You will feel me beating at skin Or stirring emotion I…

Started by Deb Matthews-Zott

0 Feb 18, 2012

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service