Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Like A fever

Spilt from unclasped lips; Two Purses One She never opens One She never closes Two purses Once ensnared long ago In those now long untend…

Started by Andy Glenn

0 Jan 12, 2014

Sydney's wish soiled in sweat.

My head held painfully low, as I make way to my next scheduled appearance in life’s social show. Tears flow when I’m alone, the city buildi…

Started by Travis

0 Jan 6, 2014

Wedding

We will shave our heads, yes, that is what we’ll do. We will shave our heads, our legs and our arms. We will shave our expressions and our…

Started by Vivian Boss

3 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Kerryn Lee Bon.

Church and Death

This proud building stinks like religion In a casket Sweet like rotting passing Dancing like the grave When it shatters When the earth crac…

Started by Daniel John Kofler

4 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Kerryn Lee Bon.

RIDE

You don’t know What it means Life ridden all over you Nothing at all And everything.   No need to be uptight Though you’re over-ridden now…

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Dec 22, 2013

Everyday Ecstasies

This poem is the first in a series about the most mundane activities of everyday life. Now up to 26 poems, on subjects like "Waking Up", "S…

Started by Christopher Michaels

0 Dec 7, 2013

A sunday full of couch

My backside is numb like a drunken teenager, it's been Hard pressed against a Sunday full of couch, I've pulled The pin on the promise I ma…

Started by David G Landgrebe

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by David G Landgrebe

Eastern Standard Time

what it is - the International House of Pancakes on Okeechobee, you know the one I'm pouring percolated coffee from a rose gold holder you…

Started by Vivian Boss

0 Nov 7, 2013

Hoops

Maybe If my blood stopped turning to paisley and my brain wasn’t woodgrain lavish I could think straight and tell you we can have it for…

Started by Vivian Boss

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Vivian Boss

Park traffic

the workmen/people wear dirty boots that make me go mmm chalk lines red/white danger tape fluorescent yellow mumbles into graffiti their…

Started by Fleur Beaupert

0 Nov 4, 2013

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service