Discussions (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Poetry "Brothel" mixes verse, burlesque dancers and fortune tellers

This is a poetry reading with a lot of theatre around it. Sydney should be so adventurous! I love the idea of the Steampunk atmosphere. htt…

Started by Tim Entwisle

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Is

Tap here to begin writing

Started by Ilan

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony J Langford

Calling all Poets!

Bluepepper is seeking submissions of poetry or prose (up to 1500 words). No annoying themes, just poetry with bite. Visit www.bluepepper

Started by Justin Lowe

2 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Justin Lowe

If someone writes bad poetry and isn't aware of it, are you doing them a service by advising them of the truth?

Just coz, u no, like askin & stuff.... Coz i never had no muff till she woz up da duff.. just like that Shakepeer she wailed with tea…

Started by Anthony J Langford

0 Feb 19, 2011

I

Tap here to begin writing

Started by Ilan

0 Feb 16, 2011

On-line Poetry Group

Hi guys,   I was wondering if other members would also like to form an on-line and social poetry group, within the Sydney Poetry website, t…

Started by Steve Goldsmith

0 Jan 22, 2011

poetry reading

Hi,poets    Mona and I have begun a poetry reading say once a month    Please bring your own poems or your fav. poet, maybe 3-4 poems   dat…

Started by Ilan

2 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Ilan

New here

Hi. I'm a newbie and wanting to meet other local poets, most of my work is on gotpoetry.com but thought I'd act locally can I post poems o…

Started by Ilan

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Adrian Wiggins

What do you reckon?

Let us know what you think of the site, and what you'd like to see included on it.

Started by Adrian Wiggins

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Adrian Wiggins

Future of poetry publishing: on tablets or off?

In a recent article in the Independent Penguin CEO John Makinson talked about the changes in book production as publishers react to the gro…

Started by Adrian Wiggins

4 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by tone boss

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service