All Discussions Tagged 'love' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hands of Time

I am the pendulumOn a grandfather clockWho has fallen in loveBut, the hands have stopped. K. Lee Bon., copyright, all rights reserved (wor…

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Nov 18, 2014

The Longest Goodbye

“Are you staying?” I already knew the answer, the small, chilled word in my chest.   “No. I can’t.”   “You mean you won’t.”   A silent mome…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Oct 14, 2013

What do you think about my writing style?

I like writing and I would like to publish something.Who can help me to do this?I write in Italian, Spanish and French. Welcome critics and…

Started by Arianna Bianchi

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Paolo Totaro

Neon

Started by Lee Wilde

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Lorne Johnson

Still

Breathe. Leaves move and I know you’re there. Cry, gentle on my skin. Tears fall within, for years of separate lives. Still. Absolutely sti…

Started by Lee Wilde

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Lee Wilde

Liar!

I saw them together on Elizabeth Street and had never felt so alone. Walking hand in hand, they didn't see me waiting for the three-one-one…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Aug 20, 2012

Spaces Between Leaves

Winter branches sway. Glimpses of blue-gold sunkissed sky, gently swept aside. Evening light recalls a summer night, alone with you on Scar…

Started by Lee Wilde

4 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Lee Wilde

I Remember

every now and then I remember your voice and I miss you again

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Aug 15, 2012

Boarded House

This house is clad with boards; its knotted and splintered shelter has become my prison it seems – deserted, except for the windo…

Started by Stephen Francia

0 Jul 9, 2012

Gone

Right there. Combing her hair with her fingers. Ribbons of light in a darkened room. "I have to leave soon." he told her. She knew. "We cou…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service