All Discussions Tagged 'lee' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cricket

It happens in unexpected ways, on lovely ordinary days and quiet bus rides home. Two men discussing cricket.. arguing over points or wicke…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Apr 8, 2015

The Last Goodbye - an extract from the Liar's Moon prose-poetry project

Are you staying?” I already knew the answer, the small, chilled word in my chest. “No. I can’t.” “You mean you won’t.” A silent moment…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Dec 3, 2014

Elevator

Elevator. Ascend. Thoughts of… nothing. Then, a friend. Long ago. Soft, ever-present ache. Vhooooooom…. reflected silence, smooth and cool,…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Nov 12, 2014

August Rain

Silent three-one-one, gliding East tonight in rain. Fall, hard August rain. Soaked, smiling, you stood. Gentle glance, as if we could halt…

Started by Lee Wilde

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Dermott Ryder

Heat

Here, beneath my skin... a third of a centimetre within my fingertips, I feel you. Distance I don't know. Aglow. Heat.. I smooth your f…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Feb 12, 2014

The Longest Goodbye

“Are you staying?” I already knew the answer, the small, chilled word in my chest.   “No. I can’t.”   “You mean you won’t.”   A silent mome…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Oct 14, 2013

Moth

2.11pm: Hushed anticipation. Rose-pink ribbons on blue files sing. Other random things, like the sounds of typing and ever-present aircon h…

Started by Lee Wilde

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Wilde

Steel River

More raw material for my Liar's Moon prose-poetry project.

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Sep 16, 2013

Blue

Blue. You and I in a room at night. Lit by the moon, a pale blue light flooded the quiet space. Blue. Your face… smooth, translucent skin.…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Sep 14, 2013

The Wind

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Aug 30, 2013

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service