Rachael Belle Myers's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kieran, Thank you for your kind words. I released my book in Autumn last year an…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Jan 8, 2012 to Self-Publishing Poetry - is it respected?

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Sands

"Thanks, Ilan. :) I am glad you enjoyed it.    I find pieces like this sometimes comf…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Jun 14, 2011 to "Purgatory" poem

3 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Rachael Belle Myers

"Technology - our frenemy. Though perhaps more my friend than yours. :P But I feel yo…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Jun 3, 2011 to This isn't poetry, it is rough and unread, and i hope beautiful and eventually read by you. I am certain of nothing else.

2 Jun 3, 2011

"Just letting you know in case you didn't see the invitation on the events page, the…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied May 24, 2011 to "Surrender"

5 May 24, 2011

"Thank you for your inspiring words, Mia. I really appreciate it. It's nice to know o…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Mar 14, 2011 to "Surrender"

5 May 24, 2011

"Thanks, Steve. I never really considered the markets, but that's a great idea! Defin…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Feb 12, 2011 to Self-Publishing Poetry - is it respected?

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Sands

"I agree with Steve. The last line is tres bien .    This one hits a little too close…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Feb 12, 2011 to A Sonnet, Of Sorts

2 Feb 12, 2011

"If you didn't mention what inspired you to write this, a reader could really walk aw…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Feb 12, 2011 to On The Mower

1 Feb 12, 2011

"Thanks, Jon. :)   I don't always write using old english words but sometimes I am in…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Feb 12, 2011 to "Surrender"

5 May 24, 2011

"Thanks, Tim.   You make some very good points there. You're right, we are being prec…"

Rachael Belle Myers replied Feb 12, 2011 to Self-Publishing Poetry - is it respected?

34 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Faith Sands

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service