Steve Goldsmith's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jon. If you want to know how it sounds, I've uploaded a vid here (would have…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Feb 5, 2011 to Is it Mandy or Andy? (tribute to Benny Hill)

6 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"Hi Plathological liar.  It's actually hard to read aloud because everytime I do, I a…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Feb 1, 2011 to Is it Mandy or Andy? (tribute to Benny Hill)

6 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"Thanks Victoria.  I was playing around with a new style of poetry.  I love the senti…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Feb 1, 2011 to No Monsters in Heaven

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"I wrote this poem for an old friend who lost her mother last year.  Personally, I do…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 31, 2011 to No Monsters in Heaven

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"This poem was a recollection of a real event I witnessed while in the navy many year…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 21, 2011 to A Burial at Sea

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"A local high school asked if they could use this poem in their pilot workshop on cyb…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 17, 2011 to The Mirror is Me

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"A school in WA will be using this poem this year to help the children understand and…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 17, 2011 to The Men in Their Musty Old Coats – by Steve G

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"My son use to love hearing me read this poem.  I hope nobody finds it too offensive."

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 17, 2011 to Farts in a Jar

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Steve Goldsmith

"Hi Leigh,   In high school, I use to love writing poetry and short stories, as such,…"

Steve Goldsmith replied Jan 16, 2011 to To Rhyme or not to Rhyme?

40 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Leigh Lemay

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service