Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dementia

Dementia by Ilan Sunday afternoon,  two feet  on a cushion reflecting   on a leggy spider  that climbs walls and the repulsive fly   Yet,…

Started by Ilan

0 Nov 20, 2010

Fish and chips at Bronte beach

Fish and chips at Bronte beach by Ilan What if this  Is  all there is The walks  through the  park Admiration  of statues  dressed up f…

Started by Ilan

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Leigh Lemay

Remembering Kristallnacht

Remembering Kristallnacht by Ilan Is it love   in the marshes  for the sun is down  and t'is cold   to be locked in a dungeon  with metal…

Started by Ilan

0 Oct 31, 2010

the bark of dog

the bark of dog by Ilan Between Newtown cinema and crumply bookshop,   people look  for  poets like   Plath      In these narrow alleys…

Started by Ilan

0 Oct 29, 2010

Three sisters

Paradise lost Walk amongst the Gum trees Millions of years Crumbled into one site Three Sisters Each more beautiful than the other Proud fo…

Started by Ilan

0 Oct 1, 2010

Moons and suns

Moons and suns by Ilan I hear you walking up the steps  Waiting for you, I remember teas, laughs sucking on your favorite  lolly drops …

Started by Ilan

0 Sep 28, 2010

Journey across the great Sandy Desert of Australia, parched

Journey across the great Sandy Desert of Australia, parched by Ilan Birds' wings flapping  Red sunlight on dusty earth  Camels know the d…

Started by Ilan

0 Sep 25, 2010

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia by Ilan Ye watch carefully in the  paranoia that surrounds thee, suspicious of everyone around Peeking here, avoiding there…

Started by Ilan

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Ilan

Beautiful moments

Beautiful moments by Ilan These beautiful moments of 'us' Swimming in music, dancing  Cha cha,  sudden death I was a beautiful fish You w…

Started by Ilan

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Vee

Poetry reading

Has anyone a poem to share on the site, thought we could read one anothers' poems over the next few weeks kind regards ilan

Started by Ilan

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Pravin Menon

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service