Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hands of Time

I am the pendulumOn a grandfather clockWho has fallen in loveBut, the hands have stopped. K. Lee Bon., copyright, all rights reserved (wor…

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Nov 18, 2014

With thundering certainty

With thundering certaintyMy heart beatsFor youWith thundering certainty . . . This ship is destinedFor beautiful horizonsThat blind my frai…

0 Nov 18, 2014

Elevator

Elevator. Ascend. Thoughts of… nothing. Then, a friend. Long ago. Soft, ever-present ache. Vhooooooom…. reflected silence, smooth and cool,…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Nov 12, 2014

024: HILL OF SMILES

This is for Shopping-Trolley Thomas, Vietnam Veteran and street-wise philosopher.   Today I’m not walking down the road to the town. Inste…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Nov 3, 2014

A-Maze

A.-Maze My world is in upheaval For you have come Opened my eyes Once Always Stunned my heart with radiance That echoes in me now, new l…

0 Oct 30, 2014

Wasted chance

All the world all the wrongs So many lives so many songs Hoping for a chance Waiting for a dance All the while I would rather not And all t…

Started by Sasha Jaan

0 Oct 30, 2014

022: THE ROAD

For Appius Claudius Caecus, he recognized the need for good roads.   The water lies beyond the ridge, over the water, the ancient bridge, a…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Oct 10, 2014

021: THE RESTLESS IBIS

The restless Ibis walks with delicately precise tread   picking its way through the green, waiving, whispering  reeds skirting the river…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Oct 3, 2014

020: VALEDICTION

A grey woman appeared, like a hesitant wraith, ingesting pathogens, projectile vomiting smoke, exuding noxious acridity - coughing, hard…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Sep 27, 2014

019: AT THE BLUE LIZARD CAFÉ

Poor sad sod sat in the corner, singing blues songs, unheard by the munching, chattering hopefuls - with companions of opportunity - ever…

Started by Dermott Ryder

0 Sep 25, 2014

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service