Member Poetry (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In These Moments

At the moment I'm writing, presently I'll be considering my future. Currently I’m engaged in doubtful speculation. Right now I’m fine I’ll…

Started by hobart hughes

0 Apr 14, 2015

Cricket

It happens in unexpected ways, on lovely ordinary days and quiet bus rides home. Two men discussing cricket.. arguing over points or wicke…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Apr 8, 2015

Green Terrace Dream

Last night my dream was so green. A stone garden terrace at dusk. Him up there, on the phone, while I strolled along the grass below, enjo…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Apr 8, 2015

Into Existence (a.k.a. Promises)

De-rail not, the sacred is the mysterious (Though, some will not call you there) Let shadows fall . . .  Believe in the waterfall, with f…

Started by Kerryn Lee Bon.

0 Jan 18, 2015

the cynic

They laugh at me because I do not bathe, cackling at my tattered robe The Athenians are quick to judge and smother themselves in gossip   T…

Started by Thomas Kotsonis

0 Dec 6, 2014

The Last Goodbye - an extract from the Liar's Moon prose-poetry project

Are you staying?” I already knew the answer, the small, chilled word in my chest. “No. I can’t.” “You mean you won’t.” A silent moment…

Started by Lee Wilde

0 Dec 3, 2014

Sydnetian Mission Sequence

Hey there Sydnetian! With your mortgage greedy Death deciding proper property You feed me With your three for one dollar purchasing plan…

Started by Steve Campbell Grant

0 Nov 27, 2014

023: MANCHESTER REVISITED

For Bill Grundy [1923-1993] and good times at Granada Studios Manchester UK   Grey days always remind me of Manchester, Salford Docks, kitc…

Started by Dermott Ryder

1 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Steve Campbell Grant

Vitriol

Cloven hoofed bigotry Treading through the mud, Detached from decency The hysteria of what is right   The red faced parrot spreads his bile…

0 Nov 23, 2014

Anybody home?

Knock Knock! Hello, anybody home? Where are they? Have they all moved? I don’t think they will return The cobwebs are entrenched   Does any…

0 Nov 22, 2014

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service