Discussions (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ritual cleansing

Walking down the moutain in the midday rain, I passed a girl, moving slowly, with sandalled feet uncertain - taking impossible care. Even f…

Started by Derek Schwarz

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Derek Schwarz

Man in the moon

Man in the moon, I know just how you feel – caught between the wax and wane; powerless to change.   Once new, then fleetingly full, your…

Started by Derek Schwarz

0 Feb 20, 2013

Resolutions

New leaf, fraying, fading past gold from being turned over a thousand-fold. Why have you lost that green sheen of promise, the hope with wh…

Started by Derek Schwarz

6 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Mora

clarity

It was so familiar. You, deep in shallow conversation, undulating eyes. And in that moment I knew that's where you drowned all the guys.

Started by Derek Schwarz

0 Feb 7, 2013

UTS Loft Readings

Hi people - does anyone know if these readings are still going and if so who runs them these days? cheers - Jennifer Compton

Started by Jennifer Compton

0 Dec 19, 2012

The Owl

There she sits, alert, clouded blue eyes revealing rain and the rising mist. She hasn't moved for a long time now; out of sadness, injury o…

Started by Derek Schwarz

5 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Derek Schwarz

road

late autumn brings wildflowerout of dinosaur bonesthe low tidefalls just shortof something special everything has a building on itblind and…

Started by Daniel John Kofler

0 Oct 5, 2012

The ethics of sponsorship

There has been some drama at the T. S. Eliot Poetry prize over the last weeks with two poets withdrawing over the partial sponsorhip of the…

Started by Rochford Street Review

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Justin Lowe

Sydney City Poet?

When's the next call for applications?

Started by Miles Merrill

0 Sep 3, 2012

Curse of Comfort

Amid liberty we’re seated... In our fine portion of fortune... The world suffocates, yet still... Convenience tucks us under a blanket of s…

Started by Kaveh A

0 Sep 1, 2012

RSS

On Facebook

@sydneypoetry

Social

© 2024   Created by Adrian Wiggins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service